PROFESSIONAL WINDOW TINTING
No matter what you drive, Shining Car Wash can give your vehicle a custom look that's sleek, tasteful and eminently cool. Plus, you and your passengers will appreciate the other benefits of details car spa tints.
It’s the investment that improves your driving experience and your vehicle's value!
Choose from our variety of high performance and conventional non-reflective automotive film offered in a wide variety of light transmission levels designed to satisfy your local tint laws. Shining Car Wash will help you select the right product to meet your needs!
Our line of High Performance (HP) window films is created using groundbreaking technology. The metalized color is stable, the heat rejection performance is unbeatable and the product life of these films will last you as long as you own your car or truck!
8 Reasons to Tint Your Car
- Enhance the Look of Your Vehicle Automotive window tinting enhances the aesthetic appeal and provides a uniform appearance to your vehicle. You've invested a lot in your transportation. Now give it the finishing touch.
- Increase Comfort Automotive window films reject up to 66 percent of the sun's heat, reducing the interior temperature in your car or truck. Window films will help your vehicle cool more rapidly, even after hours in the blazing sun.
- Reduce Glare & Driver Fatigue Window Tinting significantly reduces up to 95% of unwanted glare and helps take the strain out of driving. You will appreciate the added comfort and safety it provides the first time you take the wheel after installation.
- Block UV Rays Harmful UV rays from the sun can cause skin cancer. Tinting your car can block 99% of these damaging rays.
- Protect Your Children with automotive window film from UV rays and uncomfortable heat and glare from the sun. A much better option than the common sunshades, which actually provide very little in terms of UV protection and heat reduction.
- Reduce Interior Fading The combination of solar heat and UV rays can cause interior trim, upholstery and carpeting to fade. Window tinting rejects a significant amount of solar energy and almost 100% of ultraviolet, you can slow down your vehicle's aging process. Plastic trim parts are less likely to crack and fabrics aren't as quick to fade...keeping your vehicle looking new, longer.
- Increase Safety Automotive glass is tempered, which means, if it is broken, the glass breaks into hundreds of little pieces. Automotive window film will hold these shards of glass together and lessens the possibility of human injury and interior damage if you are in an accident.
- Reduce Air Conditioning Costs Automotive Window Films can save you money by reducing up to 65% of the sun's heat, so your air conditioner won't have to work as hard. You'll save fuel and help extend the life of the air conditioning system.